Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stay away




I was just think about the worst site i ever tried to make moey with hands down it would have to be www.grouplotto.com this is the biggist SCAM ever . I signed up and they started emailing me about how the will send me money orders and checks to cash and they really did . From $2,000 to $10,000 worth of money orders and checks boy i was happy to see my name on those checks . I was able to cash a few of them when they came in wow but then the bank started sending me statements saying that all the checks bounced . Damn all dat money i had to give back but thats not the worst part i started getting calls from people for all over asking me why did i send them money orders and checks in the mail and can they cash them i told them i had nothig to do with it . The best thing is that i didn't go spend the money like a crazyman so stay away from them .

Peace,
P.L.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment